Frozen Tundra Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Tundra Dynasty League

Home of the Frozen Tundra Dynasty League!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round - One

Go down 
+6
KnucklePuck
Sportsjunky
Dr Mcsexy
bigholmes
byrnes
tay353ca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pattyshow89

Pattyshow89

Round - One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:50 am

RedCanes are proud to select Tyler Bozak, C - Toronto
Back to top Go down
KnucklePuck

KnucklePuck

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am

gdon wrote:
He was the top pick from the NHL draft left, so it makes sense when there is no other way of knowing.

BTW

Kerry Fraser's Hair adds RW, Zach Kassian, Buffalo Sabres

Just because he is the highest remaining pick doesn't necessarily translate to highest fantasy prospect left. And it isn't so much for this pick, it is more so for the upcoming picks, I doubt he would appreciate getting 4 Dmen because they were the highest ranked draft picks left at the time.
Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 am

Who's pick is it now? I got up early to take the boat to shore to get some Internet service and it looks like we had good momentum and then stalled out again.

Last edited by olympctm on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeycalgary.com
gdon

gdon

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 am

KnucklePuck wrote:
gdon wrote:
He was the top pick from the NHL draft left, so it makes sense when there is no other way of knowing.

BTW

Kerry Fraser's Hair adds RW, Zach Kassian, Buffalo Sabres

Just because he is the highest remaining pick doesn't necessarily translate to highest fantasy prospect left. And it isn't so much for this pick, it is more so for the upcoming picks, I doubt he would appreciate getting 4 Dmen because they were the highest ranked draft picks left at the time.

Understandable. Ekman-Larsson did go #10 in my other pool as well so not out of the realm here, but full marks for holding tay to account. I trust tay and luis will do the best for the team.
Back to top Go down
KnucklePuck

KnucklePuck

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Top Shelf welcomes Defenseman Dmitry Kulikov of the Florida Panthers, 14th overall in the FTDL Minors Draft
Back to top Go down
tay353ca

tay353ca

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm

There is no specific ranking system that Luis and I are using. We are trying to pick the best available player for Matt's team, but also trying to keep an eye towards his team needs. I thought Ekman-Larsson was the best player available at ten, and also would help his team out.
Back to top Go down
tay353ca

tay353ca

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 pm

By the way Original 6 is on the clock!
Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:55 pm

I have texted and emailed "New Babs"
Back to top Go down
Pennywise

Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

olympctm wrote:
I have texted and emailed "New Babs"

Relax..I laid down to take a nap and barely woke back up. Smile

With the 15th pick of the 2009 FTDL Minor League Draft, Original Six is proud to welcome Jordan Schroeder, Centerman for the Vancouver Canucks.
Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Jamie Benn - Dallas - LW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round - One   Round - One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round - One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2