Frozen Tundra Dynasty League

Home of the Frozen Tundra Dynasty League!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Rules Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Official Rules Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Once you have read and accepted the gameplay rules, code of conduct, and Bill of Rights you must confirm it here. Please post the following message:

"I Accept these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to disciplinary actions."

Once you have posted this you are tied to them for your tenure at FTDL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sportsjunky

Sportsjunky

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 pm

"I Accept these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to disciplinary actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:23 am

Sportsjunky wrote:
Back to top Go down
tay353ca

tay353ca

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:37 am

"I Accept (and agree to enforce) these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to (and privy to the doling out of) disciplinary actions."
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnucklePuck

KnucklePuck

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gdon

gdon

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr Mcsexy

Dr Mcsexy

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 pm

i accept, i you don't like my format edit it yoursel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

I Accept these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to disciplinary actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Yawkee's bowin down to Gonzo cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:57 pm

I Accept these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to disciplinary actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hockeycalgary.com
Pattyshow89

Pattyshow89

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
byrnes

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 am

I Accept these basic rules and code of conduct, if I break any of them I will be subject to disciplinary actions
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Pennywise

Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules Acceptance   Official Rules Acceptance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Rules Acceptance
Page 1 of 1