Frozen Tundra Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Tundra Dynasty League

Home of the Frozen Tundra Dynasty League!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minors Draft Information Center

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tay353ca

tay353ca

Minors Draft Information Center Empty
PostSubject: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:11 pm

The 2009 FTDL Second Year Minor' s Draft just has a few guidelines/rules you need to follow. Read these guidelines carefully and follow them throughout the draft. There will be four rounds in this draft. Only players that can be drafted are the ones with NHL experience of playing in no more than 25 games (so 25 or less) and have not reached 26th birthday by September 15 of the season in which he is eligible (This may or may not include International Free Agents. Decision is pending a league wide vote.). The draft will start on Tuesday, September 8th, 6:00 AM EDT. Each manager will have 24 hours to make a selection. It is obviously not encouraged to take all that time but that’s the maximum. If that time expires then you pick will be moved back 10 slots in the order so don't miss it. If you are not going to be around you may send a list or request a text update. Also, post your pick in a reasonable format. I am not going to delete picks if it is not exactly as my example, but try to keep the general information so we know who you took. "With the (# of Pick) Overall Selection in the 2009 FTD Minors Draft (Team Name/) selects (Player Name), (Position), (Team that player plays for)." Here is an example: "With the 1st Overall Selection in the 2008 FTDL Minors Draft The Blue Monkeys selects John Tavares, C, New York Islanders." So follow this and we will have no problems. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
tay353ca

tay353ca

PostSubject: Re: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Remember guys, if you can't be near a computer for a while during the draft, please either send Luis or me your selection ahead of time, or request a text update. I am willing to be glued to the comp as much as I can for the next three days to get this done, but we have got to keep things moving at a reasonable pace!
Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll take Hedman or Duchene at 16 then, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeycalgary.com
Pennywise

Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

olympctm wrote:
I'll take Hedman or Duchene at 16 then, thanks!

No such luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
olympctm

olympctm

PostSubject: Re: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Ya can't believe my bad luck, though for sure one if not both would fall to me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeycalgary.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minors Draft Information Center   Minors Draft Information Center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minors Draft Information Center
Page 1 of 1